Friday, June 8, 2012

ideas flowing



So I've gone back n forth a couple times with the other blogger.  Ideas are just flowing, did some massive sketching today at work.  It's really rough, but I can totally see some amazing mechanisms coming out of the original theme we both agree should be made.

I think the best way to move forward is for me to start sketching some ideas of each section, sort of like a storyboard, and then place them in their appropriate section of the playfield.  Then once we agree from that point, I can actually start modeling up some of these parts (I already modeled one up just to see what it would look like).  All I can say is that if this project really came to light, it would rock the pinball world with it's innovation.  I just hope it doesn't turn to vaporware because this pin NEEDS to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment