Friday, August 31, 2012

bought a random playfield

Ok, so I have no actual use for this since I don't own this pin, but fer $5 + $15 shipping, I figured how could I go wrong?  It seems to be in decent shape, and I suppose my plan is to touch-up all the wear spots (after a good sanding), and then clearcoat it.  I can then sell it as a "refurbished" playfield for much more, or I thought about possibly turning it into a really cool ceiling light (populate all the holes with bulb holders, wire it all up in parallel, power it up with a 6VDC wallwart).  Heck, maybe I'll just turn it into a coffee table, I don't know.  Point is, one of the things I liked best about my last shop job was turning a crappy mylared playfield into a vibrant good looking pin.  Here's some photos of it from ebay:








1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete