Monday, July 4, 2011

Gator buyer?

Ok, so I registered my gator pinball on a database that tracks who owns what pinball when I first got it.  Just logged in tonight, and it turns out I have someone interested in buying it.


I find that so interesting that someone would look for a pinball they used to play when they were younger.  It makes me want to find more pins and restore them (and keep them out of the dumpsters).  I'm sure there are lots of pins just sitting in basements and garages, not working, owned by someone who doesn't have a clue how to fix it, and keeps telling themselves "oh, I'll get it running... someday".

Anyway, part of me says "don't get rid of your first pin, it's your FIRST".  Well honestly, evel knievel was my FIRST, this is just the first one I paid for and restored myself.  Would I sell it? Sure, but at the minimum I'd want to get back what I invested in it (including parts)

No comments:

Post a Comment