Wednesday, February 5, 2014

No updates because winter sucks

I've SO lost my motivation this last month.  Chicago is at 38 continuous days of freezing temperatures (and it won't let up for at least another 10 days).  We've had 60" of snow, 2 extreme cold fronts (-20 degrees actual temp with windchill temps of -50).  Because of this, we're honestly running out of room to even put snow.  This morning's commute was 2 hours (normally takes 45 minutes).

So with that said, not only am I not motivated to model, I'm not even motivated to stop at a hardware store to pickup a sheet of plywood so I can start laying out my whitewood.  I know eventually when things start to thaw (and again we're not talking warm, just above freezing) that my motivation will come back, but right now I'm just so drained from this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment