So I've added walls, an updated shooter lane, a wall to prevent the ball from popping out of the shooter lane (but allow a plunger to go through). I've also split the trough into 2 pieces. The entry ramp goes up to the surface so the ball doesn't drop and wear out the edge of the playfield. This dumps into a main trough. I've got everything 3d printed but the 2 left walls (which I just finished modeling). If you're curious why some walls are split up, it's because my 3d printer platform is 6" x 9" (as most are unless you have a TAZ printer which is only marginally larger). I'm going to cut plywood tomorrow, and only 10" of height because I have a scrap piece of wood I don't mind using to test out proof of concept. I also need to buy some 1/4" x 1" balsa strips for the side rails. I know typically 1/2" is used, but I think using #6 wood screws that 1/4" should still work for walls and conserve space.