Monday, January 13, 2014

Going over full discography with the wife for blue october

So while doing errands yesterday, my wife asked me what I was thinking about.  I answered honestly and said I was thinking about her pinball design.  She's amazed I'm putting this much effort in lately.  She's wondering just how many songs I can incorporate into the design.  Beyond the 3 songs for the 3 playfields, the waterslide ramp song, I'm going to try to add soundbites to targets if I can.  Also thought about incorporating a couple songs by using GI (lights turn off - plays "things we do at night", lights come back on, plays "light you up").

Another thing I can do besides trying to tie in actions / sounds is incorporate a lot of the songs as playfield artwork:
Scar
Black orchid
Clumsy cardhouse
Worry list

This actually helps me with the playfield art because beyond putting band members on, I wasn't really sure what else to do with it

No comments:

Post a Comment