Thursday, January 16, 2014

quick update

Not sure how much time I'm going to have to work on this (at least during the week).  Project at work is falling behind and I have a feeling I'm going to be swamped for at least a week or two.

Anyway, I moved the record player back out and made sure a ball won't get stuck by tilting it down, and adding a post behind it so there's something to bounce off of.

To get to the lower playfield, I intend on having some sort of entrance to aim for, which guides the ball into a subway, which brings the ball to the top.  At ball drain, there will be a VUK to pop it back up into the playfield.  Speaking of subways, I may do something I don't think anyone has done, completely eliminate the ball shooting lane to free up playfield space (even though I haven't even filled it up yet).  I can use this same VUK to launch the ball into play, just need to have a subway bring the ball up to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment