I think everybody that starts one of these custom pinballs from scratch hesitates making that first cut, but if you never start you'll never finish. I went ahead and mounted the inlanes and the posts for the slings. I checked to make sure the sling triangles had enough room for the kickers (inch long slot) and it looks like I'm good. Actually the pin that I'm stripping parts from has a similar shape. Anyway, next step is probably to mount the 2 flipper coils and wire it up to some buttons. I think for now it's fine sitting on horses, but I'm eventually going to want some sort of rotisserie that I can play on, and spin over to the bottom easily to make adjustments.